A Stress Test will take place Saturday, July 30th! There will be limited server capacity compared to our major playtests. This is in line with our plans of scaling up step by step, as referenced in our community update blogs. You can find the necessary playtest info and times below. Don't forget to check out our Patreon!, which comes with some cool customization rewards, not to mention a key for early access!
North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia,
Supported Match Sizes:
- 127 v 127 (254 players)
- 7:30am - 10:30am (MDT)
- 9:30am - 12:30pm (EDT)
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm (GMT)
- 2:30pm - 5:30pm (BST)
- 9:30pm - 12:30am (China Standard Time)
- 10:30pm - 1:30am (JST)
- 11:30pm - 2:30am (AEST)
- I've never played before, how do I join?
- Head to our store page, and click "Request Access", it should be granted instantly! A Steam account created before 2022 is necessary to connect for playtesting.
- I already have playtest access, do I need to sign up again?
- Nope, welcome back!
- Some of your tests use a different build, do I need a code for this?
- No, the main branch is fine!
- Is streaming/recording allowed?
- Sure! Just keep in mind this is still in-development.
- Where do I report bugs, or other issues?
- We would greatly appreciate it if you'd share with us over on our Discord, but if for whatever reason that is not possible, feel free to make use of our Steam Community!
If you're unable to play in this test, don't worry, there will be more! Over time they will become more accessible in duration, eventually leading back to full day tests. We hope to see you there!
Stay up-to-date and in touch with us on Discord and Twitter. If you're interested in watching live development, check out TheLiquidHorse on Twitch. If you'd like to further support the development of the game, check us out on Patreon!