A Stress Test will take place Saturday, August 27th! It is open to all players! Testing time will remain at 6 hours this week. To any of our players who are unable to participate due to the nature of testing times we do appreciate your patience and we ask that you continue to bare with us! You can find the necessary playtest info and times below. Don't forget to check out our Patreon!, which comes with some cool customization rewards, not to mention a key for early access! A huge thank you to everyone who has been joining us for these tests.
- North America
- South America
- Asia (TBD)
Supported Match Sizes:
- 127 v 127 (254 players)
Start/End Times:Hide Details
- 6:30am - 12:30pm (Pacific Daylight Time)
- 7:30am - 1:30pm (Mountain Daylight Time)
- 9:30am - 3:30pm (Eastern Daylight Time)
- 1:30pm - 7:30pm (Greenwich Mean Time)
- 2:30pm - 8:30pm (British Summer Time)
- 9:30pm - 3:30am (China Standard Time)
- 10:30pm - 4:30am (Japan Standard Time)
- 11:30pm - 5:30am (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
- I've never played before, how do I join?
- Head to our store page, and click "Request Access", it should be granted instantly! A Steam account created before 2022 is necessary to connect for playtesting.
- I already have playtest access, do I need to sign up again?
- Nope, welcome back!
- Some of your tests use a different build, do I need a code for this?
- No, the main branch is fine!
- Is streaming/recording allowed?
- Sure! Just keep in mind this is still in-development.
- Where do I report bugs, or other issues?
- We would greatly appreciate it if you'd share with us over on our Discord, but if for whatever reason that is not possible, feel free to make use of our Steam Community!
If you're unable to play in this test, don't worry, there will be more! Over time they will become more accessible in duration, eventually leading back to full day tests. We hope to see you there!
Stay up-to-date and in touch with us on Discord and Twitter. If you're interested in watching live development, check out TheLiquidHorse on Twitch. If you'd like to further support the development of the game, check us out on Patreon!