Thank you for joining us in the July 9th stress test! We hit a peak concurrent player count of 17,000 for this test and servers remained stable. We know the limited time window doesn't allow for everyone to play, but part of why it's set up this way is to concentrate the number of players online at once to see how well things hold up. There are other factors as well, and with this we cannot satisfy everyone at once. We appreciate your patience as we continue development and work on scaling back up to more widely accessible playtesting.
The new stat-based Scoreboard option will go back to the drawing board, as it did not perform properly. We'll be using feedback gathered from the Map Survey to make further map improvements and you can also expect an increase to the server capacity yet again for AUS/Asia regions next weekend!
Regarding 64 and 128 player matches
We intended to host them in the test, but not all of our maps are ready to be playable for those player sizes, so we'll continue to work with the community via additional testing to improve those experiences.
A Stress Test will take place on July 16th. There will be limited server capacity compared to our major playtests. This is in line with our plans of scaling up step by step, as referenced in our community update blogs. You can find the necessary playtest info and times below. Don't forget to check out our Patreon!, which comes with some cool customization rewards, not to mention a key for early access!
America, Europe, Asia, Australia
Supported Match Sizes:
- 127 v 127 (254 players)
- 64 v 64 (128 players)
- 32 v 32 (64 Players)
- 7:30am - 10:30am (MDT)
- 9:30am - 12:30pm (EDT)
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm (GMT)
- 10:30pm - 1:30am (JST)
- 11:30pm - 2:30am (AEST)
- I've never played before, how do I join?
- Head to our store page, and click "Request Access", it should be granted instantly! A Steam account created before 2022 is necessary to connect for playtesting.
- I already have playtest access, do I need to sign up again?
- Nope, welcome back!
- Some of your tests use a different build, do I need a code for this?
- No, the main branch is fine!
- Is streaming/recording allowed?
- Sure! Just keep in mind this is still in-development.
- Where do I report bugs, or other issues?
- We would greatly appreciate it if you'd share with us over on our Discord, but if for whatever reason that is not possible, feel free to make use of our Steam Community!
If you're unable to play in this test, don't worry, there will be more! Over time they will become more accessible in duration, eventually leading back to full day tests. We hope to see you there!
Stay up-to-date and in touch with us on Discord and Twitter. If you're interested in watching live development, check out TheLiquidHorse on Twitch. If you'd like to further support the development of the game, check us out on Patreon!