Thank you for joining us in the July 2nd stress test, it helped us again to identify more server side issues which were critical to its performance and stability. During the playtest, we used all available AS/AUS servers, we'll add more servers for AUS in next playtest.
Additionally we will start focusing on hosting smaller game servers such as 32vs32 and 64vs64, instead of all servers being hosted as 127vs127. This should benefit those who prefer a less chaotic and tactical gameplay experience
Another Stress Test will take place on July 9th, it will last 3 hours. There will be limited server capacity compared to our major playtests. This is in line with our plans of scaling up step by step, as referenced in our community update blogs. You can find the necessary playtest info and times below.
America, Europe, Asia, Australia
Supported Match Sizes:
127 v 127 (254 players)
64 v 64 (128 players)
32 v 32 (64 Players)
- 7:30am - 10:30 (MDT)
- 9:30am - 12:30pm (EDT)
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm (GMT)
- 10:30pm - 1:30am (JST)
- 11:30pm - 2:30am (AEST)
- I've never played before, how do I join?
- Head to our store page, and click "Request Access", it should be granted instantly! An account created before 2022 is necessary to connect for playtesting.
- I already have playtest access, do I need to sign up again?
- Nope, welcome back!
- Some of your tests use a different build, do I need a code for this?
- No, the main branch is fine!
- Is streaming/recording allowed?
- Sure! Just keep in mind this is still in-development.
- Where do I report bugs, or other issues?
- We would greatly appreciate it if you'd share with us over on our Discord, but if for whatever reason that is not possible, feel free to make use of our Steam Community!
If you're unable to play in this test, don't worry, there will be more! Over time they will become more accessible in duration, eventually leading back to full day tests. We hope to see you there!
Stay up-to-date and in touch with us on Discord and Twitter. If you're interested in watching live development, check out TheLiquidHorse on Twitch. If you'd like to further support the development of the game, check us out on Patreon!